Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just had the scariest dream!!!!

+4
annasommer
BimleSim
brunettesimgirl
addictedtosims90
8 posters

Go down

I just had the scariest dream!!!! Empty I just had the scariest dream!!!!

Post by addictedtosims90 Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:00 pm

I was laying in bed, dreaming that I was in my bikini, at some mansion on the beach. I was having such a good time, it was sunny and beautiful outside. I was laying on a little float type of thing, sipping on some mixed drink, and I could see a bunch of little fish swimming all around me and jumping up out of the water. It was like paradise!

Then all of a sudden, everything started to get really dark. So I looked behind me, and all I could see was just this MASSIVE wave of water. It looked like it could have flooded the whole earth, it was such a big wave. It was the most terrifying feeling in the world. Right before the wave got to me, I woke up. My heart was beating fast. I was breathing heavily. I still wasnt totally awake so I didnt really realize yet that it was just a dream. Then, out of the corner of my eye, it looked like there was a woman standing in the corner of my room wearing a wedding dress. At this point I was REALLY freaked out!

I looked over and saw that it was nothing. My wedding dress is hanging on my closet door. Thats all it was. Laughing It seems funny now but it absolutely scared the crap out of me. The dream was scarier though. It may seem odd but I have this fear of being surrounded by lots of water. Like if the world was totally flooded with water... that almost gives me a panic attack to even think about it Shocked
addictedtosims90
addictedtosims90
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

I just had the scariest dream!!!! Empty Re: I just had the scariest dream!!!!

Post by brunettesimgirl Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:16 pm

That would scare the crap out of me too!
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BimleSim Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Sounds horriblely scary Shocked
BimleSim
BimleSim
Charismatic
Charismatic

http://hellkitten2204.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annasommer Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Makes my hair stand up

I almost drowned twice in my life so far, not funny Suspect

Still love swimming in the sea, anyway Sweat
annasommer
annasommer
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Penguin00 Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:43 pm

holy dingleberries Shocked i normally forget my dreams Razz
Purple_Penguin00
Purple_Penguin00

Forum Clown October 2011 Forum Clown

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachels-Media/262412687135256

Back to top Go down

Post by BimleSim Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:16 pm

annasommer wrote:Makes my hair stand up

After falling of from a horse, its always the best to get up on it again right after! Very Happy
(I hope you know that saying XD)
BimleSim
BimleSim
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:16 pm

that was scary.. but I think my tons of kidnapping dreams are a lot more scarier. Of course there is the one dream..that had characters out of the Hunchback...of Notre Dame. (more specific..the OUTCASTS of the said book)
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by addictedtosims90 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Well, Ive never almost drowned before and I have no problem going swimming, so I really dont know why I have this fear of being surrounded by water.

And I usually will forgot my dreams too, unless they are just REALLY scary or really wierd... then I will remember them... and this dream would definitely fall under the category of one of the scariest dreams Ive ever had. It was just so disappointing because most of the time I have scary dreams. I thought "Finally! Im having a good dream!" And then out of nowhere, everything just changes. I was really enjoying it up until that point though. I loved watching all of the little fish jump around everywhere. Very Happy

And I have actually had dreams about getting kidnapped/chased before also. I always hated those. I think the only other time Ive had a dream as scary as this one, was when I was about 8 or 9 years old. I still remember it. There was this movie called "Leprechaun". It came out sometime in the early/mid 90s. Anyway it scared the bejeezus out of me when I was little. I had this dream one time that I was talking to my mom, and then all of a sudden, she turned around and she had green skin, and sharp pointy teeth, and was talking with an Irish accent!! She had turned into the Leprechaun! Shocked I guess I dreamed it because when I was little, she always used to try to scare me by saying "Arghhh!!! Shiver me timbers!!!" It may seem silly now but this used to terrify me when I was a kid.
addictedtosims90
addictedtosims90
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:48 pm

BimleSim wrote:

After falling of from a horse, its always the best to get up on it again right after! Very Happy

I know that saying! Very Happy And ironically, I did fall off a horse when I was 10 years old...it was on my birthday almost 22 years ago! I did not get back on the horse. Laughing

And I've almost drowned as well. Not a fun experience. Addicted's story gave me chills too.

I can't watch "Leprechaun" without laughing..Jen Aniston's first movie! Laughing I never saw it when I was little, but once I found out Jennifer Aniston was in it (she's one of my favorite actress' and I love "Friends" watch it everyday ON DEMAND) I had to watch it. Razz
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BimleSim Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:00 pm

brunettesimgirl wrote:
BimleSim wrote:

I know that saying! Very Happy And ironically, I did fall off a horse when I was 10 years old...it was on my birthday almost 22 years ago! I did not get back on the horse. Laughing
I've never fallen of a horse, but if I did I probably wouldn't get on it just after either Laughing
BimleSim
BimleSim
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:16 pm

BimleSim wrote:
brunettesimgirl wrote:
BimleSim wrote:

I've never fallen of a horse, but if I did I probably wouldn't get on it just after either Laughing

Had this horse been any other horse I probably would have, but this horse was a Thoroughbred, his father was trained for, and competed in, the Kentucky Derby. He was fast too. Surprisingly...I didn't break anything! I've yet to get on a horse since then, but it's not like I don't want to. There is a hotel literally right on the beach (it's 2 hours from where we live), and during the summer they have horse trail rides. The first time we went there I was 8 months pregnant so I couldn't go horse back riding. The second time we went we had our daughter, no sitter, and had just missed the horse back riding season. I'm hoping we can go this summer and have our daughter stay with his sister. I really want to go!

Anyway...back on topic, I think the scariest dream I had was one where I was shot by my ex. It was a recurring dream that I kept dreaming for like a week.
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Maybe we should start a dream forum section on here? since I like talking about my wacko-dreams.

I would love to be on a horse....I'm dying to ride one..
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:48 pm

^Good idea Anne! cheers Clapping Thumbs Up

I made a suggestion in the feedback area.
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzlebee Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:17 pm

I have been having weird dream the last few days. Two nights ago I had a dream that me and my good friend Lyndsay got engaged, a day before that I had a dream that me and my friend were hanging out and kissing :0 It was weird seeing him the next day.
Wizzlebee
Wizzlebee
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by KierstenRaeAnne Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:50 am

Wow, sounds like an awful dream affraid

I never really remember my dreams unless they are very strange or terrifying. But I do remember my recurring dream, since it's recurring Razz

One of my biggest fears is falling to my death. I don't know why. I can handle being on things like planes since they're inclosed and it feels safe. Anyway, my recurring dream is me walking across a bridge over water very high up, and the bridge is made of string-type stuff and there's planks for steps. But as I get closer to the other side, the planks get more distance between them and it becomes way more difficult to walk.

And while walking, the bridge is shaking like mad and I normally drop one or two items. I only have had two outcomes to the dream that I have: One being I just stop and start panicking and I don't care if I fall and die because it's too difficult and I'm sobbing, or I beg for help and someone helps me make it to the other side. But I know that I'll have to walk back over the bridge later, for whatever reason. Either way, I normally wake up terrified with my heart pounding Crying
I hate getting that dream.

KierstenRaeAnne
KierstenRaeAnne
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by addictedtosims90 Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:23 pm

KierstenRaeAnne wrote:Wow, sounds like an awful dream affraid

I never really remember my dreams unless they are very strange or terrifying. But I do remember my recurring dream, since it's recurring Razz

One of my biggest fears is falling to my death. I don't know why. I can handle being on things like planes since they're inclosed and it feels safe. Anyway, my recurring dream is me walking across a bridge over water very high up, and the bridge is made of string-type stuff and there's planks for steps. But as I get closer to the other side, the planks get more distance between them and it becomes way more difficult to walk.

And while walking, the bridge is shaking like mad and I normally drop one or two items. I only have had two outcomes to the dream that I have: One being I just stop and start panicking and I don't care if I fall and die because it's too difficult and I'm sobbing, or I beg for help and someone helps me make it to the other side. But I know that I'll have to walk back over the bridge later, for whatever reason. Either way, I normally wake up terrified with my heart pounding Crying
I hate getting that dream.

That reminds me a lot of a bridge that I once went on... and it wasnt a dream! I live in NC and there are a lot of mountains around here, and well, my husband is kind of like you. He has no problem with planes or anything that is enclosed, but he cant stand having to go across bridges up high or anything like that. Once we went to this place, you had to take an elevator and when you got out, you were all the way at the top of the mountain. Then you had to go across these steps, and they would take you to this big rock, and you could stand on the rock and look out at all the mountains and everything. Well he was fine on the elevator because it was enclosed and plus he couldnt actually SEE how high up he was going. When he got to the part where he had to go up the stairs though, I look back and he is like 10 feet behind me! Rolling Eyes I had to take his hand and practically drag him up it. The stairs were really narrow, and there were lots of people on it. There was this one lady who was rather.. umm.. large.... and she was walking down as we were walking up. He said he was afraid that she was going to "bump him off the mountain!" Laughing He wasnt being funny either he was serious. He was holding onto that railing for dear life!

That kind of thing doesnt usually bother me but I vividly remember a time when I was about 8 years old, which scared the mess out of me! Me, my friend and her parents all went to this place, similar to the place me and my husband went to. At this place though, you had to go across the "swinging bridge". Just imagine being on top of a huge mountain, hundreds of feet in the air, and then having to go across this bridge with tons of other people on it, swinging back and forth. Absolutely terrified me! It was swinging back and forth... back and forth... and then there will people bumping into us... my friends mom had to hold my hand and help me get across because I was freaking out. You couldnt pay me to get back on that thing. It just didnt seem stable.

Last edited by addictedtosims90 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
addictedtosims90
addictedtosims90
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by KierstenRaeAnne Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Wow Shocked
You couldn't pay me enough to go to that place. But at least he went and made it back alive to tell the tale Laughing

It kind of reminds me of this ferris wheel type thing I was on before. Me and two of my cousins were at Six Flags and we sat in this big circle looking type thing- I'm at a loss of what it would actually be called, haha. Anyway, it looked fine from the outside, but inside, it was too open for my comfort. You could see EVERYTHING miles and miles away. And there was a breeze that day, which was shaking the thing and they would stop each "seat" at the very top for a few minutes. I was holding onto the pole for dear life! Never again....

Eeekk....reading about the bridge is scary. I'd be in tears, no doubt.
KierstenRaeAnne
KierstenRaeAnne
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:26 pm

well twice in my life I been on one of those "Suspension" Bridges. once in summer of '03 when I was in Vancouver and another time in Euro-Disney this past summer
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down