Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you dream last night?

4 posters

Go down

What did you dream last night? Empty What did you dream last night?

Post by MadameChung Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:29 pm

I dreamed I started the program of my choosing (the Hospitaly program) and it was the first day of class. I had to get to one of the 2 high schools for cooking/baking part of the class. But I got lost in the building-when I needed to find a washroom. But somehow in the dream 2 people I knew in RLF. an EA (Education Assistant) of mine in high school and an elementary school, schoolmate showed up in the dream
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

What did you dream last night? Empty Re: What did you dream last night?

Post by brunettesimgirl Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:56 pm

I keep having the same dream over and over.

I'm in a huge A$$ library. The walls are covered with floor to ceiling bookshelves and every shelf is stuffed with books (no empty spaces). *Think cathedral ceilings with books lining the walls all the way up to the ceiling--one that you need the gliding ladder to get to the books on the higher up shelves* In the center of the room there is a hallway that leads from the vestibule/foyer of the library to the back.

As I walk toward the back, I look to my right and see about 4 or 5 tables all with computers on them...and they are all occupied. To my left is the same thing. Next to the rows of computer tables, and sort of in the center right of this huge room, is a double staircase. The steps are metal and the railings are wood (everything is wood -- bookshelves, tables, chairs, floors--and they are a dark cherry wood). Up past the staircase is more bookshelves/books and table with computers.

When I get to the base of the staircase, I realize I've been walking and talking to a girl, but I never see her. She and I start up the stairs and as we get to the first landing of the "L" shaped stairs a man greets us. He's about my age and cute. He has a British accent, and it's at this point that I realize the girl, and everyone I hear talking does too--except me.

We go up to the second floor which is like a loft, and the lighting is not as good as the downstairs. There are more bookshelves and books, but now there are also comfortable places to sit, mostly black leather couches/love-seats and chairs. I sit on the couch with the man (I know he tells me his name, but I never remember it when I wake up), and it's at this point I wake up.

The library feels familiar as well (not that I've ever been to England, or to a library that large in scale), maybe not one I've been to, but maybe similar to one I've seen in a movie or something....but I can't put my finger on it.

I've had this exact dream for the past 3 nights...

scratch
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Penguin00 Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:25 pm

i wish i knew what my dreams where but i get too tired to remember them but one dream that i do remember it kinda odd i mean it was a friday and yes i'd slept in till 13:30 cause i have been really tired from waking up early during the week, it was the first dream that i ever had that i could feel things you know, like real life, feeling a cold snow ball and a wooden bench call me insane but it did happen but anyway the story from which i can remember, i was in this cottage house type place, i have no idea what happened but i walked out and it was snowing there was this guy who wanted to play a game of throwing snow balls (you know having a laugh) he was pretty cute and very funny, sweet too he liked playing games (PC, Console) you know. he had black hair eyes i am not sure erm darkish? he had a rectangle head (shape still looks like a normal human head lol don't worry Razz ) erm he had a red jacket, then before something cute happened i had to wake up >.>

WHY??? and i never seen him since Crying

and i didn't make it which was odd, i am impressed with my brain lol
Purple_Penguin00
Purple_Penguin00

Forum Clown October 2011 Forum Clown

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachels-Media/262412687135256

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:09 am

I don't remember the whole dream..but It had lightening in it.. and it was very close..it went straight through the window of my bedroom.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:22 pm

i had this dream..Frollo was in a mill. he started doing magic and turned into a genie-sp?..well the magic he did was a very odd tornado..which had lightening in the tornado..but at the top of it was a skull..but this skull had 4 horns (2 on each side of the head), the mill changed for a couple of mintues to fast-food drink container. Genie-Frollo lifted the torando (like it was a straw) and put it into the hole of the drink container Then Frollo and the mill reverted back to normal... and I saw a glimpse of underneath the mill.there was gargoyles trying to move some kind of wheel.. but for some reason it wasn't working...

the scene reverted to outside..I saw a glimpse of myself..and I saw I was wearing a green shirt (but I wasn't Quasi). Well a crowd of people came by..but all but 2 were blurred. These were Esmerlda and Phobeus?

I guess before the stuff I just wittiness. I was somehow injuries..(since I saw an arrow nearby me.). the last thing I knew is that I mentioned to Esmerlda that Frollo was trapped in the mill (since I heard the rest of the crowd wanted to torch the place).

MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzlebee Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:10 pm

I had a dream I went through an entire year of my life in a daze and when I finally snapped out of it everything changed. My brother and his fiance broke up and things like that. Also, the whole time nobody noticed I wasn't there.
Wizzlebee
Wizzlebee
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:41 pm

on Sunday I dreamed I was a girl and I was at an apartment building in the hall with a boy and the person who shows up is none other than Cruella de ville!! and for some reason, me and the boy were following her. We had to swim in a ton of mud..literally..
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:54 pm

At first I was reading the paper and there was an article about a girl/woman who went missing and her remains were found in the back of a van outside a hotel.

Than I was somewhere else.. I think a castle/musuem..well it seems like I had walked into an office when a robbery was going on. They saw me and told me to sit down in the corner. I did so. I was really frightented. They took me with them when they left. Than I was at church for the "anniversary" of the church.

I was late..so I had to sit with a dark-skin family..(I guess something like that mom, dad and eldest son who is on trial for killing 3 daughters and another wife referred to publicly as "auntie"). The Rev lighted the candles on the "stage"? Than I was a dective..looking at a box of jewerly. That box still had jewlerly but all but one piece was a fake. All the jewellery was donated by Queen Victoria. Someone in the dream (not me) said that it seemed like Queen Victoria was a crook too.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:14 pm

I was on a road at night. I was passing a lot of houses. I stop in front of a building which was something between an abandon train station and a (abandon) school. There was a man there I believe was claiming to be a janitor..since its the only job he could get because of a past that he had been charged with crimes he didn't do. I believed that story at first. I went into the station-school since he let me in to get warm. The inside of the station looks like a school there was a desks,etc and there was a VCR player and TV too. The guy turned on the TV and the VCR and a video started playing.. "My Crimes" and it showed me all the crimes he done.. I was thinking "Why is the guy showing me this?" I even asked why he was showing me it. He said something like "Because you wouldn't be leaving here alive." and when he was talking he had been putting a knife to my throat.I did get really scared at that moment. At that moment there was a sound at the (outside) door and he pushed me into a closet and locked me in there.

dream changed:
I was a man (in RLF I'm a woman), I was travelling with one other man, and a blond woman (I'm a red-head in RLF).We were all sharing an aparment when travelling and the other man was already at the table eatting cereal. I had just sat down to open up the ceral box and when I did..there were too ceral bags.. 1)was a more "healthy" Cearal and the other one was Fruit Loops.

scene changes..
I'm in the bedroom in the same apartment (everything in that apartment is white).. I'm still a man, I'm on a cell (which is something I don't have in RLF), there is a woman's voice on it kept saying "Its me Emma". I had no clue who "Emma" was/is. The next thing I know I'm watching a news item and it said something about a shoot out around the apartment building we're in. (It had a red outside and non-fire escape stairs to the ground).
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:45 pm

I had three very weird dreams last night

1st dream I was sitting on a metal deck outsides a tower which was surrounded by water. I got up and I started being chased around the tower by a man. I know I shouldn't go into the tower. But I ended up at one point going into the tower (which looked like a classroom). Which trapped me in the tower. There were other girls there tied up. I got tied up too. But I managed to untie myself. Then the chase happened again. But this time I dived into the water.

2nd dream (I have never watched horror movies).
I was at a store. I was buying DVDs. I brought this very creepy-looking horror movie. It was like Scooby Doo swallowed a Museum. The friend I was with mentioned a movie called Beetlejuice. dream ended.

3rd dream
I was going to visit a poorer country. I was excited. When I got there. I just couldn't stand being there. For one thing. I did visit a a school. The rest thing I remembered was trying to figure out what time it would have been back home.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:37 pm

I dreamed I was auditioning for a role on a TV series called Murdoch Mysteries (background: The Murdoch Mysteries is a TV show which takes place in the 1890s. Its about a police Detective named William Murdoch who uses what is back then new methods of investigation. That is so well known to those of us in the 21st century (Ie. finger printing, blood splattering,handwriting). There are 5 seasons and will be a six.).

This next part is where its gets confusing. I know I was still in the dream. But I can't tell if it was part of an audition or as part of the show itself or not related at all. I think it was part of an episode. I was in a white night gown (I think the character was pregnant) and I was in a brownish mansion. I was on the landing of the grand staircase kneeling.

It was dark and I could see my hands were tied. There was a man in front of me with a gun. He kept raging on saying that I (the character) wasn't the right person to raise the next Christ. Or he didn't want Christ to come back as an infant. I believe the mansion was a school since behind the guy there was some 11 year old girls.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down