Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People can be so disgusting!!!

3 posters

Go down

People can be so disgusting!!! Empty People can be so disgusting!!!

Post by addictedtosims90 Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Ok, first of all I'd like to say hello to everyone. I have been pretty busy and haven't been able to get on here in a while. I just thought I'd share something with you guys, and see if maybe anything like this has ever happened to any of you before and how you handled the situation.

For anyone who didn't know this already, me and my husband work together at my dad's restaurant. Its just a small business, nothing huge or anything... but we get quite a few customers, and some of them can be a real pain. So anyway a couple of weeks ago, we were extremely busy and I was busting my butt, trying to make people's food and get the orders done. Little did I know, some perv was staring through the window at me the whole time, watching me. According to another coworker, supposedly he had his face pressed up against the window and was sticking his tongue out at me in some sort of obscene way. WTF

I never did see any of this because my coworker didn't tell me about it until after it had happened, and I was so busy making food that I never even noticed him. So anyway, my coworkers told my husband about it and needless to say, he wasn't too thrilled. We didn't think too much of it though, we thought maybe it was just a one time thing and hopefully it wouldn't happen again. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case! About a week after, he came back AGAIN on another busy night. This time, I was wearing shorts, and supposedly he kept walking back and forth by the door, "looking at my butt" according to my coworker.

Its a good thing my husband is a pretty laid back person, otherwise he would have gone out there and beat the crap out of the guy. I'm sure he wanted to, but he didn't want to make a fool out of himself, so instead he came up with a better solution. He went out and bought some window tint and put it all over the glass door and windows. So now, when the guy tries to look in there, he won't be able to see much of anything. There are still some areas where he could see inside because my husband couldn't put tint on ALL of the windows, but he definitely won't be able to see as much as he used to. He actually came back again after my husband had put up the window tint, but we didn't have any problems with him. I'm thinking maybe when he saw that the windows had been tinted, he got the hint.

The whole thing was just disgusting though. He was a nasty looking redneck guy with shoulder length greasy blondish hair, he had tattoos all over his arms (no offense if you have tattoos), he just looked like the type of guy that could be a nasty perv. Spew

Anyway, I've had stuff happen to me plenty of times before, like I'll be walking down the street or something and a car full of guys will drive by and whistle at me or something like that.... or Ive even had one customer at work give me his number because he didn't know I was married.... and I've had plenty of guys look at me or make little comments.... that kind of stuff doesn't bother me much because its just guys being stupid and having fun, and its flattering. But when a guy is just disrespectful and is making perverted gestures and just being nasty about it, thats not flattering at all, it just makes me want to puke. I just couldnt believe that there are people out there who are like that. I can't imagine doing something like that to a complete stranger. I just hope he doesnt ever do it again and I hope my husband has fixed the problem.

I'm not going to lie, sometimes I wear shorts and a tank top... but its not like I'm dressed like a prostitute. I don't have anything hanging out. I like to make myself look good and I like to wear cute little clothes... especially now that I've been working out and have been going to the tanning bed... I just recently got down to 114 lbs and I worked hard for it... so of course I'm proud of it and I like to show off... but that doesn't give a guy the right to sexually assault you with his eyes for crying out loud! Has this ever happened to anyone else, and if so, how did YOU handle it?

Last edited by addictedtosims90 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
addictedtosims90
addictedtosims90
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

People can be so disgusting!!! Empty Re: People can be so disgusting!!!

Post by Wizzlebee Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Oh you just reminded me of the stalker I had two semesters ago! He followed me on the bus and was a general creep, but when I dyed my hair from blonde to red he left me alone, he didn't like it I guess.
Wizzlebee
Wizzlebee
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by addictedtosims90 Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Shocked That is scary.

I was actually worried that he might stalk me... Like maybe he would wait until I leave work and then follow me to see where I live. I could just be paranoid but stuff like that happens. I mean if hes screwed up in the head enough to do the stuff he was doing in front of everyone, who is to say that he wouldn't do something more if he ever caught me alone?

Thats why whenever I leave work, I always look around and see if I see him anywhere. I never do see him out there that late at night though... Thank God!

Oh well.... if he ever gets too brave, he better be prepared to get a face full of pepper spray... I carry it with me on my keychain wherever I go. Smile
addictedtosims90
addictedtosims90
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by Archivist Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:51 am

That's just gross. It makes perfect sense to dress that way in the summer, but some guys take it as an invitation to act like you're their computer monitor at 3 AM.

Anyway, I do kind of hope you get to pepper spray him 'cause that would be hilarious. But it would be even better if he just went away.
Archivist
Archivist
Excitable
Excitable

http://archivistcomics.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by addictedtosims90 Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Yea id have to admit, it would give me great pleasure to give him a face full of pepper spray Twisted Evil
addictedtosims90
addictedtosims90
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down