Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is how slow I am when it comes to the game

2 posters

Go down

This is how slow I am when it comes to the game Empty This is how slow I am when it comes to the game

Post by brunettesimgirl Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:12 pm

Last night I was playing my legacy family after moving them in to a new house. My teen daughter, Carrie, had just finished up a date with her bf, he left, she stayed to...do homework outside the movie theater (whatever--not important). I noticed on the curb a few sims going nuts. I thought there was a fire or worst...a meteor (why does that look like the wrong spelling???) coming, bu thankfully there wasn't. I zoomed in and saw a pregnant lady. I clicked on her and I had the option to take her to the hospital. Now I knew anyone in the household could take a pregnant lady in labor to the hospital. I didn't know a random "stranger" to my controllable sim could be taken to the hospital by my sim. So she, being the good teen she is, took the pregnant lady to the hospital, stayed with her the entire time, and got the new baby (boy) moodlet. I didn't know this could happen. Laughing
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

This is how slow I am when it comes to the game Empty Re: This is how slow I am when it comes to the game

Post by Kateness Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:56 pm

I just noticed this the other day too! I wonder if it's new. But yeah, my sim Dad took a random stranger lady to the hospital. And he got the baby moodlet too. I was a little concerned that it would hurt his reputation (or that somehow I missed him having an affair) because everyone would think it was his kid. But nothing ever came of it.
Kateness
Kateness
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum Queen

Back to top Go down

This is how slow I am when it comes to the game Empty Re: This is how slow I am when it comes to the game

Post by brunettesimgirl Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Same here! I was trying to get my teens relationship status with the boy down the street up higher, and I was so afraid this would effect it, but lucky for me it didn't. Phew!

Laughing

I have no idea if this has been available since the base or if it's something new. Laughing
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down