Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

woohoo! I can still pass as a child!

+9
Caturae
BimleSim
Conorsim
addictedtosims90
MummyGaGa
Wizzlebee
SimmerE15
Chatter
brunettesimgirl
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

woohoo!  I can still pass as a child!  Empty woohoo! I can still pass as a child!

Post by brunettesimgirl Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:20 pm

brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

woohoo!  I can still pass as a child!  Empty Re: woohoo! I can still pass as a child!

Post by Chatter Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:51 pm

HAHA, and you're wicked too. Awesome Face
Chatter
Chatter
Administrator
Administrator

http://thesims3.com/mypage/MissChatterbox

Back to top Go down

woohoo!  I can still pass as a child!  Empty Re: woohoo! I can still pass as a child!

Post by SimmerE15 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:42 am

I so envy you Laughing
I hope when I'm an adult, I can too Cool
SimmerE15
SimmerE15
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Featured Member August 2011 Featured Member
Forum King or Queen October 2011 Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzlebee Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:20 am

I gotta love TMN, they're always on our side.
Wizzlebee
Wizzlebee
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:22 am

Laughing

I knew I was wicked... woohoo!  I can still pass as a child!  54 woohoo!  I can still pass as a child!  13
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyGaGa Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:33 am

you are a kid at heart
MummyGaGa
MummyGaGa
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Chatbox Addict Chatbox Addict
Forum King or Queen September 2011 Forum King

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:06 am

I try. Life is too short to be serious all. the. time. Wink Very Happy
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by addictedtosims90 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:51 am

I would take it as a compliment. I'd rather be accused of being childish than to be accused of being one of those stuck up people who take things way too seriously all the time and don't know how to have fun. You're right, life is too short! Might as well have fun while you can. Smile
addictedtosims90
addictedtosims90
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:23 am

Was it on purpose? I'm just after reading it now... do they really nknow you're 33? AHEM, eh, 12? Wink

Oh, and I'm just reading their long ariticle about us and our members - this place really has grown! Awesome Face

" Simpure Thoughts has someone that makes rugs. Simstopia has people producing Worlds. Kinda sums up which side kept all the actual talent, doesn’t it?"

Laughing

Okay, I'm considering making my future worlds exclusive to Simstopia, but I'm not sure though. I'm just so used to the Exchange! woohoo!  I can still pass as a child!  3925848005
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Featured Member July 2011 Featured Member
Life of the Party July 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post by BimleSim Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:47 am

YAY FOR CHILDHOOD FOREVER Jumping
Conorsim wrote:" Simpure Thoughts has someone that makes rugs. Simstopia has people producing Worlds. Kinda sums up which side kept all the actual talent, doesn’t it?"
Go Conor Squee woohoo!  I can still pass as a child!  1710420815
BimleSim
BimleSim
Charismatic
Charismatic

http://hellkitten2204.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caturae Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:00 am

Conorsim wrote:Was it on purpose? I'm just after reading it now... do they really nknow you're 33? AHEM, eh, 12? Wink

Oh, and I'm just reading their long ariticle about us and our members - this place really has grown! Awesome Face

" Simpure Thoughts has someone that makes rugs. Simstopia has people producing Worlds. Kinda sums up which side kept all the actual talent, doesn’t it?"

Laughing

Okay, I'm considering making my future worlds exclusive to Simstopia, but I'm not sure though. I'm just so used to the Exchange! woohoo!  I can still pass as a child!  3925848005

Lol, I read that too! Laughing I thought it was funny, and i'm glad this place has grown simply because it means there are more people to talk to!

It was strange not uploading my sims to the exchange... I may just upload them to the exchange next time, but put all the info and pics here. Then just post a thread on the officials with a link to the thread here.

I dunno, it's not the same as the world makers here are so amazing and I only make sims

WOW -in awe of world makers-
Caturae
Caturae
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum Clown July 2011 Eye Candy

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyGaGa Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:53 am

You are a kid at heart
MummyGaGa
MummyGaGa
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Chatbox Addict Chatbox Addict
Forum King or Queen September 2011 Forum King

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Conorsim wrote:Was it on purpose? I'm just after reading it now... do they really nknow you're 33? AHEM, eh, 12? Wink

Laughing

woohoo!  I can still pass as a child!  5 Hmmm...maybe I'm really 12 and me saying I'm 33 is just a cover up so that people will take me more seriously and think I'm mature... woohoo!  I can still pass as a child!  54 Laughing

I saw that post about Simstopia. Very Happy

I need to learn to make worlds. I tried once, but the roads ticked me off. Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Caturae wrote:

Laughing

Lol, I read that too! Laughing I thought it was funny, and i'm glad this place has grown simply because it means there are more people to talk to!

It was strange not uploading my sims to the exchange... I may just upload them to the exchange next time, but put all the info and pics here. Then just post a thread on the officials with a link to the thread here.

I dunno, it's not the same as the world makers here are so amazing and I only make sims

WOW -in awe of world makers-

I'm in awe of world makers too. I don't think, even though I want to try to do one, I'll have the patience or time to get one done in a good time frame. Look how long it takes me to do a house. Laughing
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:45 pm

CAW really does get addicting, just to say Razz I love it now. I have about 5 worlds in the making now all at once. It's great. Once you get used to it it's fun. And.. I have to agree... I mean, no offence, a lot more goes into a world than anything else. Mostly because lots, sims & of course the terrain are involved all at once. It does take a lot of patience and time, but there's no word to describe the feeling once a world is done, working well, and everyone batters you with compliments, just for even trying, even if the world is awful. Awesome Face Laughing
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:51 pm

^Yeah, that's why I say I don't think I would have the patience to do one. Razz Someday though...I might actually attempt one. Maybe once I have enough buildings/lots to fill a world, and enough families to fill some of those homes... And of course, once I figure out how to get the roads to work for me. Razz
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:02 pm

I'm sure you'll be able to do it fine, Brunette Mr Green I mean, if the terrain painting & sculpting does happen to turn out bad, then your lots and sims will make it for it! Laughing Wink
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by amaholus Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Conorsim wrote:CAW really does get addicting, just to say Razz I love it now. I have about 5 worlds in the making now all at once. It's great. Once you get used to it it's fun. And.. I have to agree... I mean, no offence, a lot more goes into a world than anything else. Mostly because lots, sims & of course the terrain are involved all at once. It does take a lot of patience and time, but there's no word to describe the feeling once a world is done, working well, and everyone batters you with compliments, just for even trying, even if the world is awful. Awesome Face Laughing

Lol Conor!
yes, the feeling of completion is utterly amazing. I know I am on cloud 9 today! Its so amazing, that the second you finish one thing, your already prepping for your next one Wink
amaholus
Shy
Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:08 pm

amaholus wrote:
Conorsim wrote:CAW really does get addicting, just to say Razz I love it now. I have about 5 worlds in the making now all at once. It's great. Once you get used to it it's fun. And.. I have to agree... I mean, no offence, a lot more goes into a world than anything else. Mostly because lots, sims & of course the terrain are involved all at once. It does take a lot of patience and time, but there's no word to describe the feeling once a world is done, working well, and everyone batters you with compliments, just for even trying, even if the world is awful. Awesome Face Laughing

Lol Conor!
yes, the feeling of completion is utterly amazing. I know I am on cloud 9 today! Its so amazing, that the second you finish one thing, your already prepping for your next one Wink

Hi Ama! :ciao:

I'm planning on sneaking in the modem tonight, to get Carambola, but I'm not sure yet. Sad 2

Anyway Laughing Um... oh yes, I know what you mean! I know I said I'd take a break for a while, but I started a new one - landlocked - last night and another one - landlocked - a few hours ago. The feeling of completion is kinda like a drug now. Shocked Laughing
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingK8 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm

I opened CAW once...I couldn't figure out what any of the buttons did, so I gave up after about 5 minutes. That was the end of my world-making career Awesome Face

DancingK8
DancingK8
Excitable
Excitable

Back to top Go down

Post by Kateness Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Wow, BSG. That's cool that when TMN mentioned you they gave you such a great compliment.

I got carded just last year for buying a lottery ticket. I was like, "Yes! Please! Card me all you want."

edit: Oh yeah, as for making worlds... I don't know if I'd ever be good either. I get overwhelmed just making houses. And most of them start looking the same. I have favorite wall paper and floors and doors and windows and furniture, I just end up using them most of the time. So a world would end up looking similar. It would probably look kind of like Stepford Wives-y. But then again, that might be fun... scratch
Kateness
Kateness
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Laughing IKR! Very Happy

I thought my days of being able to pass as younger than I am were over. Razz

I downloaded CAW...Im going to give it another try... woohoo!  I can still pass as a child!  15

Edit: it crashed on me...it was a cute little island too.... Sad
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chatter Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:19 pm

I've dabbled in CAW but the old PC we have couldn't handle it, it was too laggy. Hopefully hey release a tool for Mac *crosses fingers*

I really want to build a few worlds that I have in my head as I can't find anyone who has on the exchange.
Chatter
Chatter
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SIMul8rReviews Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:26 pm

I made a world in CAW... Laughing ... Shocked *shivers* never will I ever make one again.. Disagree
SIMul8rReviews
SIMul8rReviews
Technophobe
Technophobe

http://www.thesimsdesign.net78.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chatter Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:30 pm

oh yeah and on the TMN post, I did take a few hints from them Laughing It really is quality over quantity, like you know many of the get rich quick schemes don't work Wink . Also we lost quite a lot of members but in the end we gained plenty more quality members! Razz I can only see this forum getting better and better now. Gimmicks don't work and how we hid our forum doesn't work either, if your forum is that good it can speak for it's self and people will join. study

On a different note, effort is much rather put into doing something not for competition but for something you really want to do for enjoyment.

I just want to say thanks for joining guys, we really appreciate you being here and talking with us.
Chatter
Chatter
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingK8 Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Chatter wrote:oh yeah and on the TMN post, I did take a few hints from them Laughing It really is quality over quantity, like you know many of the get rich quick schemes don't work Wink . Also we lost quite a lot of members but in the end we gained plenty more quality members! Razz I can only see this forum getting better and better now. Gimmicks don't work and how we hid our forum doesn't work either, if your forum is that good it can speak for it's self and people will join. study

On a different note, effort is much rather put into doing something not for competition but for something you really want to do for enjoyment.

I just want to say thanks for joining guys, we really appreciate you being here and talking with us.

Yeah, I think they were right about how losing some members ended up being worth it in the end- at least, the reason I joined only recently was because I wasn't exactly the biggest fan of some of the older members, so I decided to pop over here once they had moved on tongue
DancingK8
DancingK8
Excitable
Excitable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next