Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How old do you think the other Disney princess are?

4 posters

Go down

How old do you think the other Disney princess are? Empty How old do you think the other Disney princess are?

Post by MadameChung Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:31 pm

How old do you think the other Disney princess are (Not including Ariel and Aurora)?
I think Snow White is 14
Cinderella 16-19
Pochantas 16-19
Jasmine..I think is 15 going on 16.
Mulan 16-20
Belle 16-18

MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

How old do you think the other Disney princess are? Empty Re: How old do you think the other Disney princess are?

Post by Purple_Penguin00 Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:42 am

i think that's way too young, when i was very little i watches Disney Princesses, i think they are around their 20s to mid 30s you can tell by their faces.

Purple_Penguin00
Purple_Penguin00

Forum Clown October 2011 Forum Clown

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachels-Media/262412687135256

Back to top Go down

How old do you think the other Disney princess are? Empty Re: How old do you think the other Disney princess are?

Post by MadameChung Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:15 pm

they can't be past 21 .since back in the time..(up to Victorian times)..you had to be married before you're 21..or else you became a spinster.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:26 pm

I actually looked up each princess listed...she's actually really close to how old they actually are. But I found a site that stated Belle was 19, although....it wasn't factual...it was someones guess, but 18/19 is what I always assumed for Belle.

I think the one that shocked me was cinderella. Cha-cha says there is no definite answer to how old she is but it's speculated that she is between 15-17. I really thought she was going to be closer to 19/20. She looks too old/mature to be that young (not that all 15-17 year olds are not mature), but I always watched that movie thinking she was older.

brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:38 pm

I'm guessing Mulan is about 16..since she's going to a matchmaker..

well we can just be glad that snow's not 7 like she is in the Grimm's version
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Penguin00 Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:32 pm

how do you know that it's based in the Victorian times?
Purple_Penguin00
Purple_Penguin00

Back to top Go down

Post by BimleSim Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:47 pm

MadameChung wrote:I'm guessing Mulan is about 16..since she's going to a matchmaker..
She is?..... When in what movie (1 or 2)? Shocked
BimleSim
BimleSim
Charismatic
Charismatic

http://hellkitten2204.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:48 pm

@bimble the first movie..the "Honour to Us All" song..that's what the entire deal was about was she was going to the matchmaker..there's even line by the other girls "scarier then the undertaker/we are meeting our matchmaker"

not to mention the "stylist" (have no other name for her job) saying "Where is she? (mulan) The matchmaker isn't a patient woman" when Mulan's late. I mean who do you think the women is that Mulan goofed up with? (Cricket acts like the Matchmaker's tea cup is a hotub)

@purple penginu.. I said UP TOO the Victorian times....you had to get married before 21. I didn't actually say any of those movies were set in Victorian times. Its just from dawn of humans...to Victorian times..women had to be married before 21 or else were consider spinsters.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Penguin00 Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 pm

all right all right How old do you think the other Disney princess are? Mw_fist i haven't watched Disney since i was 5-6 How old do you think the other Disney princess are? Mw_fist
Purple_Penguin00
Purple_Penguin00

Back to top Go down

Post by BimleSim Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:54 am

MadameChung wrote:@bimble the first movie..the "Honour to Us All" song..that's what the entire deal was about was she was going to the matchmaker..there's even line by the other girls "scarier then the undertaker/we are meeting our matchmaker"

not to mention the "stylist" (have no other name for her job) saying "Where is she? (mulan) The matchmaker isn't a patient woman" when Mulan's late. I mean who do you think the women is that Mulan goofed up with? (Cricket acts like the Matchmaker's tea cup is a hotub).
Oh it must be because of I've watched it in danish so I've never considered her a "matchmaker" ... Just some person important to chinese culture ^^;;
BimleSim
BimleSim
Charismatic
Charismatic

http://hellkitten2204.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down