Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother is on!

+4
brunettesimgirl
Kateness
Leggokatz
Paige
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Big Brother is on! - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother is on!

Post by MummyGaGa Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Speaking of Big Brother, can you go here, and vote to bring back Dominic: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas_vote/

I really want Dominic to come back in the game! Sorry if I am resurrecting a dead thread
MummyGaGa
MummyGaGa
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Chatbox Addict Chatbox Addict
Forum King or Queen September 2011 Forum King

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kateness Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:29 pm

MummyGaGa wrote:Speaking of Big Brother, can you go here, and vote to bring back Dominic: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas_vote/

I really want Dominic to come back in the game! Sorry if I am resurrecting a dead thread

I want Dominic back too! Jumping

And no way is this thread dead, it should go all summer! Thanks for the link, I'm off to vote!

Edit: You have to register? Boo. Now I have to check my email. Don't worry, Dominic! I'll vote sooner or later!
Kateness
Kateness
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Kateness wrote:
MummyGaGa wrote:Speaking of Big Brother, can you go here, and vote to bring back Dominic: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas_vote/

And no way is this thread dead, it should go all summer! Thanks for the link, I'm off to vote!

Edit: You have to register? Boo. Now I have to check my email. Don't worry, Dominic! I'll vote sooner or later!

I want Dominic back also! If Brendon comes back I will tear my eyeballs out. I dunno how to do the spoiler thingy so.. SPOILER!

I was litteraly LOL and screaming for joy when Brendon got evicted and then Kaliya (SP?!) won HOH cause I want Daniele or Jeff & Jordan to win. Or Lawon.. he's HILARIOUS!
Paige
Paige
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyGaGa Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:42 pm

Paige wrote:
Kateness wrote:

I want Dominic back also! If Brendon comes back I will tear my eyeballs out. I dunno how to do the spoiler thingy so.. SPOILER!

I was litteraly LOL and screaming for joy when Brendon got evicted and then Kaliya (SP?!) won HOH cause I want Daniele or Jeff & Jordan to win. Or Lawon.. he's HILARIOUS!

I only want Dominic to come back in the game! If Keith or Brandon gets back in the game, I would be like this:

Big Brother is on! - Page 2 Throwup-gif

I feel as if Cassi would lose the challenge to get back in the game if she gets voted back in! Plus,

Spoiler:
MummyGaGa
MummyGaGa
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:00 pm

I CANNOT freaking stand Rachel anymore! I want to throw her under a cement roller! GRRR.
Paige
Paige
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:40 am

I cannot believe that Rachel did not get evicted. Grrrrrr. And Brendon comming back...WTH.
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:57 am

Crap, I knew I shouldn't have come back to this thread. I've missed the past seven episodes. Crying or Very sad

Meh, just makes me want to see what I missed. Laughing
Kels
Kels
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyGaGa Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Trust me, the results were fixed! Brandon did not get the most votes to come back in the game!
MummyGaGa
MummyGaGa
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kateness Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:52 pm

MummyGaGa wrote:Trust me, the results were fixed! Brandon did not get the most votes to come back in the game!

Gah! I was thinking the same thing! Who in the world voted for Brendon?! Shocked faint

I would have bet money that Dominic was coming back. I guess it's a good thing I don't have money to gamble. I just can't believe this is how it ended up. Rachel and Brendon reunited. I would rather have had Rachel leave and Dominic come back. I'm just... flabbergasted.
Watching TV
Kateness
Kateness
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leggokatz Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:23 pm

I think it was rigged too! I heard Brenden was coming back 2 days before the episode aired!! Before voting even closed!! I'm really disappointed Sad

Lawon (sp?) was a fool tho, he deserved to go home, ummm duh!! Who volunteers to be evicted? Not put up as a pawn yeah, but evicted!?! "I'll come back with super powers!!" I wanted him out immediately lol, even if it meant more time with ugh, Brachel :/

Right now I'm really rooting for Jordan to win, she seems like such a genuinely nice girl....

I was also a bit surprised there was no HOA comp. I think that might be a first...
Leggokatz
Leggokatz
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Life of the Party October 2011 Life of The Party
Forum King or Queen October 2011 Forum Queen
Eye Candy October 2011 Eye Candy

http://leggosims.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyGaGa Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Leggokatz wrote:

I was also a bit surprised there was no HOA comp. I think that might be a first...

They did not do a HOH because of the lime limit they have on the show! However, if you really want to know who won HOH, here:

Spoiler:
MummyGaGa
MummyGaGa
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leggokatz Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Are you tempting me MummyGaGa? *Chants to self* I have self control and am not going to look... I have self control and am not going to look...I have self control and am not going to look... tongue
Leggokatz
Leggokatz
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Life of the Party October 2011 Life of The Party
Forum King or Queen October 2011 Forum Queen
Eye Candy October 2011 Eye Candy

http://leggosims.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyGaGa Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Leggokatz wrote:Are you tempting me MummyGaGa? *Chants to self* I have self control and am not going to look... I have self control and am not going to look...I have self control and am not going to look... tongue

Hmm...... here is another temptation

Spoiler:
MummyGaGa
MummyGaGa
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Dang, those last few episodes really cemented my opinions about everyone.

Daniele- I still love you, even if Dick doesn't.

Kalia- Seeing you try to branch out was really cool. I now like you.

Shelly- Trying a bit too hard, but I've grown to like you.

Brendon- GTFO.

Rachel- GTFO LIKE THREE WEEKS AGO.

Adam- As Rachel would say, he's a "Total floater". I don't like him.

Jeff- Didn't like you before, but you've become rather interesting. You receive my approval.

Jordan- At first, she seemed a little naive, but she seems to be the only genuine person on the show right now.

Porsche- Meh, you did the smart thing by aligning with Dani, but you haven't made big moves yet. I'll be waiting.

And I just read about some controversy with the show. Apparently, the producers did fix the voting on the show so Brendon would win. Brendon apparently "received more than 1,000,000 votes", but only 2,000,000 were cast. Dominic apparently was nearly tied with Brendon, which would make it a near impossibility that Cassi or Keith received any votes, which isn't possible. Many people have openly admitted to voting for Cassi and most open polling results on the CBS site placed her in first for going back in. This really pisses me off, because as I said above, Brendon needs to GTFO.
Kels
Kels
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by miktiger Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Kels wrote:
Brendon- GTFO

AGREED ENTIRELY.
miktiger
miktiger

Location : BEFORE THE PARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE PASSES BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyGaGa Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Kels wrote:
Brendon- GTFO.

I agree with you on that Sir Kels
MummyGaGa
MummyGaGa
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kateness Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:34 am

Leggokatz wrote:Are you tempting me MummyGaGa? *Chants to self* I have self control and am not going to look... I have self control and am not going to look...I have self control and am not going to look... tongue

Repeating Lkatz's chant... I am not going to look at the spoiler.... I am not going to look at the spoiler... I am not going to look at the really tempting spoiler...

Every time I look at the spoiler I get spoiled! And then I get mad at myself for looking. So... I am not going to look at the spoiler.
Kateness
Kateness
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am

I feel like I'm missing an episode.. Cause I don't recognize what any of what you guys are talking about. Sad
Paige
Paige
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyGaGa Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:30 am

Kateness wrote:

Repeating Lkatz's chant... I am not going to look at the spoiler.... I am not going to look at the spoiler... I am not going to look at the really tempting spoiler...

Every time I look at the spoiler I get spoiled! And then I get mad at myself for looking. So... I am not going to look at the spoiler.

Well, are you sure you do not want to click on this spoiler:

Spoiler:
MummyGaGa
MummyGaGa
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:58 am

Okay, I just found this clip that's about two weeks old, but actually pretty good content. They didn't put it in an episode, since it doesn't contribute to the plot, but it's worth watching.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBMedia&Number=15794492&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=

I always predicted Brendon and Rachel having a trashbag wedding...just not in the backyard of the house. Lawon did it justice, though. Laughing
Kels
Kels
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyGaGa Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Also, can you vote for Dani for America's favorite player? I voted for her 60 times. http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/favorite_houseguest/?signed_req=JY_CBA-vIo8mGMeH9zFEzQyrZf22KYhISKwzxTFP4V8.eF9tZ194?1315512208183

I do not want Jeff to win because he is arrogant, and he expects that he will get 500,000 dollars.

By the way, here is another spoiler:

Spoiler:
MummyGaGa
MummyGaGa
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:54 pm

I voted for Dani, she is probably one of my favorite players of all time. Although I hate when shows bring back Vets, especially Jordan, Jeff, etc. Jordan is a sweet girl but she can't win anything to save her life and she already won one game I think winning another is just unfair. Rachel is just stupid. I hate her. I loved Kalia.
Spoiler:

I don't like Porsche or Adam either. This season was probably my least favorite season of all (from all the seasons I've watched). Neutral Dunno
Paige
Paige
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyGaGa Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Adam from this season, Jen from season 8, and Ronnie from season 11 are my least favorite contestants ever! If they were an All-Stars season together, I would prey to the Big Brother lords to get them I think Porsche, or Rachel should win based on who is left! Jordan already won, and I will be like this if Adam won

Big Brother is on! - Page 2 Throwup-gif

PS: Another spoiler
Spoiler:
MummyGaGa
MummyGaGa
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:23 pm

I wish we still had Big Brother in Australia.

On the Second Last one's 'Up Late' episodes, there was an incident with a 'turkey slap'...

Then it basically went downhill from there and Channel 10 dropped it, and no one has picked it up again. Sad

It was such a fun show. >_<
Samuel
Samuel
Excitable
Excitable

Forum Clown July 2011 Forum Clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Samuel wrote:I wish we still had Big Brother in Australia.

On the Second Last one's 'Up Late' episodes, there was an incident with a 'turkey slap'...

Then it basically went downhill from there and Channel 10 dropped it, and no one has picked it up again. Sad

It was such a fun show. >_<

Yeah, I read about that little incident. Cool

The American version is actually pretty different from any of the others. Compared to the others, ours is more concentrated on the voting (American HouseGuests actually get to discuss the voting before it happens). We've also got Head of Household competitions, to decide the person who gets to put up the two other HouseGuests for eviction. It's also not the public who gets the final decision on who stays in the house of the two possible evictees, but the other HouseGuests who vote against the two up for eviction. I feel like I'm patronizing you, since you might've seen snippets of the American version before. Laughing

But yeah, I also read that the UK and Australian versions were a little on the risqué side, compared to what other countries have. The US version's biggest controversies have mainly been about some bullying and racist remarks from HouseGuests to one another. All things considered, it's still an overreaction to the case. Just because it happened once doesn't mean it's going to happen again. In fact, it probably wouldn't happen again for the simple fact that it already has happened. Incredulous
Kels
Kels
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum