Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today is my bf's b-day~

2 posters

Go down

Today is my bf's b-day~ Empty Today is my bf's b-day~

Post by brunettesimgirl Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:19 pm

The big 3-2! Not as bad as the big 3-4...coming soon to my Thanksgiving. Sad
and I feel like I've been in the kitchen all. dang. day. long.

*Wake up...fix breakfast for me and daughter while bf sleeps.
*Go out to run errands with family, suppose to go yard sale shopping...too hot.
*Go to grocery store to get food.
*Home...make cake.
*Cake done. Go to Toy's R Us to pick up "Ni Hao, Kai Lan" sippy for daughter...they didn't carry them (W...T...H...their site said they did. Mad ) trying a different Toys R Us tomorrow.
*Go home. Make meatloaf (bf's choice for dinner--really??? OKay, it's your birthday, but I would've chosen Lasagna or Potato Soup had I been you).
*Finish cake.
*Helped bf set up second tank in living room. Rearranged living room so it didn't look cluttered.
*Removed meatloaf.
*Sitting on my butt now. Tired....

brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Today is my bf's b-day~ Empty Re: Today is my bf's b-day~

Post by Kateness Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:45 am

Happy Birthday Mr. BSG! Smile

That's really nice of you to do all that preperation. What kind of cake was it? And did I understand that correctly? Did you get a second fish tank?! Are you trying to find homes for all the homeless fish in the world?
Kateness
Kateness
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:49 am

LMAO--we've had the second tank, but it wasn't up and running. We tried to sell it a few weeks ago, but no one even called about it so we're keeping it. It's much smaller than the other one--only a 29 Gallon. He's been wanting to set it up for a while now, and I kept tellng him no.

I dunno, maybe it's because it's his birthday, I broke down and agreed to it today. I even helped him set it up, and I am NOT a fish person. Evil or Very Mad *sigh* and I knew what was coming next...he saw a fish he wants that he's going to pick up tomorrow.... Rolling Eyes

I've told him I'm starting to feel like I'm living in a small fish store...

We were talking about what we'd like out of our next apartment/house when we move next year, and I want a bar that opens into the kitchen. Ya know what he said to me? "That'd be cool! I could put a 10 gallon tank on it".

Today is my bf's b-day~ 1256385980_3
^expression on her face pretty much sums up the expression that was on my face upon hearing that....

so anyway...the cake was a Betty Crocker "Funfetti" cake, with whipped chocolate frosting. Then with blue icing I wrote Happy Birthday...32!...drew two hearts and put a icing border on around it, I was bored. Laughing
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down