Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WCIP... whoops!

3 posters

Go down

WCIP... whoops! Empty WCIP... whoops!

Post by Kateness Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:55 am

There's a house I've been occasionally working on. I finished the kitchen about a week ago and posted my pics here. I was pretty happy with it, so after that I carried on to making two bathrooms also. One bathroom is the main first floor bathroom. The other is a half bath off the indoor pool/gym area. They turned out pretty cute and I saved and quit the game happy.

Tonight I wanted to work on it some more and I realized... I'd already designated a space for the downstairs bathroom. Embarassed It's right in the middle of the house. It's where I had always planned for the bathroom to go. I had just completely forgot about it when I was making those other two bathrooms! Rolling Eyes

So now I'm in need of some opinions. Do I keep the existing bathrooms (that I'm perfectly happy with) or switch to the predestined one? And if I keep the current ones, what do I do with the extra space? It's not quite big enough for anything else. And having three bathrooms all on one floor and right next to each other doesn't seem like the best use of space.

WCIP... whoops! Screenshot_original
WCIP... whoops! Screenshot_original

The space I'm referring to is the room in the middle next to the stairs. See how it's all empty and bathroom-like? But see how there's two bathrooms over to the left?

So I'm asking you, Creative People of Simstopia... What do I do? scratch
Kateness
Kateness
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum Queen

Back to top Go down

WCIP... whoops! Empty Re: WCIP... whoops!

Post by Caturae Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:25 am

Keep the other two bathrooms, they're great and I agree three right next to each other is too much.

I think you should take out the wall between the swimming pool and the extra room. Then you could put a poolside bar there, or if you already have one at the other side of the pool then some loungers, plants, decor etc Smile

Either that or move the door and use the space as a study.. but I don't know if you already have a study planned ?D
Caturae
Caturae
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum Clown July 2011 Eye Candy

Back to top Go down

Post by vsims Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:32 am

Wow! nice home! try make room for a bar or even lounging chairs in the indoor pool! kudos to you.

cat
vsims
vsims
Excitable
Excitable

Eye Candy August and September 2011 Eye Candy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kateness Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 pm

A poolside bar! That's genius!! WOW That's exactly why I needed you guys!

And I'm going to add some lounge chairs and stuff, I just haven't gotten to furnishing that room yet. I just work on it a bit when inspiration strikes, or when I'm bored. And I'm not sure I like the wall paneling in the pool area. But I couldn't find anything else I liked.

But thank you Caturae and Vsims! I'm off to work on adding a bar! Love
Kateness
Kateness
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by vsims Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:51 pm

see ya later Laughing

dance
vsims
vsims
Excitable
Excitable

Eye Candy August and September 2011 Eye Candy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caturae Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:47 am

Kateness wrote: And I'm not sure I like the wall paneling in the pool area. But I couldn't find anything else I liked.

I think the panelling is nice, but the colour is a little off. To me it seems a little too warm for the colours of the rest of the house? Maybe cast it so the brown is less red. You could even put the panelling on the walls of the pool as well.. no idea if it would look good but you never know!
Caturae
Caturae
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum Clown July 2011 Eye Candy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum