Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got machinima's?

3 posters

Go down

Got machinima's? Empty Got machinima's?

Post by brunettesimgirl Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Share them here! Very Happy I love watching Machinima's. I have 3 that I created myself...maybe you've seen them, maybe not? If not, here they are.

Together Forever

A man in his old age has a dream/flashback of him and his wife in their secret place that they frequented when they were young. While he is sleeping he dies. His spirit is taken to the secret place where he meets up with his wife and they go to be together forever in their place.

Spoiler:

Evil Motives (part 1 of 3)

This is the prelude to "Evil Motives". It shows the evil girl and the male starting up a short relationship. She finds out he was leading her on and is very much involved with another girl.

A woman can't let go or move on from a relationship she once had. Her ex has moved on, and is clearly happy with his new love.

During the fire scene, he calls to his beloved to leave the house. Thinking she is behind him, he runs out of the house no knowing she is trapped by the fire.
The scorned woman thinks that if she removes the new woman in his life he will go back to her, so she gets an evil plan to burn the house down in hopes it will kill the girl.
It does, and she thinks she's gotten away with "murder" until she makes one little slip up. She goes to the church that the deceased girl is at, and unknowingly, her ex shows up to mourn his beloved. It is at the moment he see's his ex that he realizes it was her that cause the house fire, and more importantly, the death of his new love. He knows this because no one was around at the time of the fire.

Spoiler:
Broken Heart (part 2 of 3)

This is the prelude to "Evil Motives". It shows the evil girl and the male starting up a short relationship. She finds out he was leading her on and is very much involved with another girl.

Spoiler:

I have an idea for part 3, but I don't have a song that I'm set on using. Basically, the male character is tormented by the loss of the blonde girl. He spirals, emotionally, downward and starts hallucinating that he see's her randomly evenutually driving him mad and resulting in him dying. He is met in the afterlife by the blonde girl who forgives him (for not going back into the house and saving her) and they go to live in eternity together where no one can hurt them.

The songs I have been thinking of using are: My Chemical Romance's "Ghost of You" (although I would like to use a completely different singer/band than the ones I've already used), or Lykke Li's "Possibily" (although this doesn't seem haunting enough for the main idea of the story). Any suggestion are strongly welcomed-both in song choices and if you have ideas on the story-line.

brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Got machinima's? Empty Re: Got machinima's?

Post by Caturae Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:45 pm

I tried to make a machinima once... and really really failed.

I stupidly chose a 6 minute song as my first machinima Sad ... and in the process of looking further into the lyrics found out that the song was about a guy loaning out his girlfriend in exchange for drugs. Nice.... (although I already knew it was about drugs) I just lost motivation.

Due to my impatience and short attention span I don't think I'll ever attempt one again. :/

Yours are really good Smile -in awe-
Caturae
Caturae
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum Clown July 2011 Eye Candy

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Oh my Laughing

My third one says it's like 6 minutes long, but that was my fault...it ends much earlier than that. I didn't edit it correctly to end when the credits were done. oops... Embarassed

And thanks Smile

Oh my first one was bad (IMO), I forgot I had it...here it is.

YES!

Spoiler:

Laughing
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzlebee Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 am

I really want to make one to the song "For the girl" by the Fratellis, but I've never made one D:
Wizzlebee
Wizzlebee
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum