Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super inconvenient!

5 posters

Go down

Super inconvenient! Empty Super inconvenient!

Post by Wizzlebee Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:33 am

So, I like to hang out with my grandma alot and go to her house and whatnot. Well, recently I was approached by her neighbor about helping him make some artwork for a shirt design. I though yeah I'll make a few bucks and he'll get a design. Well, the design ended up being for some weird religious thing and I felt uncomfortable doing it, now I procrastinated it so much I just don't wanna do it any more.

But anyway, after that he asked if I would type up two letters for him to send to the supreme court (wtf?) and I agreed because he said he's pay me. Well, last time I visited my grandma, there he was knocking at her door with pages for me to type. Honestly, I do not go to my grandma's to do this guy's errands, I go to see my grandma, but whatever. I typed the first letter and really realized I do not support his cause at all (He apparently had a religious epiphany and wants to prophet from it, umm, I think you misinterpreted those so called signals God sent you, guy!) And I got the second letter and it's like ten pages separated into three letters and it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's 4:30 and I still have a unch of nonsensical junk to type for him and it's just really annoying.

TLDR; I'm annoyed at this old guy.

Discuss SUPER INCONVENIENT FAVORS
Wizzlebee
Wizzlebee
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Super inconvenient! Empty Re: Super inconvenient!

Post by Chatter Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:14 am

lol, How much is he paying you? I don't think i would have done it, unless it was for a good price Wink
Chatter
Chatter
Administrator
Administrator

http://thesims3.com/mypage/MissChatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:45 am

Laughing

Poor you, Wizzle! He must ... like you or somethin'. affraid
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Featured Member July 2011 Featured Member
Life of the Party July 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post by Caturae Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:49 am

Chatter wrote:lol, How much is he paying you? I don't think i would have done it, unless it was for a good price Wink

Yeah, i'd take advantage of it if he's paying you well! Crazy people have to get stuff typed up too, and if he pays well it might as well you be getting the money. He sounds such a crazy person, I think I'd have to struggle not to laugh if I met a person like that or had to read pages and pages of their strange thoughts Embarassed

I can't think of any favors that even begin to compare with that! Shocked
Caturae
Caturae
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum Clown July 2011 Eye Candy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzlebee Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:11 am

I think he has like a mental issue or something, like acute schizophrenia, it just seems that was in his letters.

Originally he was supposed to pay me $10 per page, but when he realized how many pages he has, he just set it at $60.

Thank you all for reading my 4:30 am rant XD
Wizzlebee
Wizzlebee
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:40 pm

This is why I always ask what the design project is before I accept it, then I tell them I'll think about it and get back to them soon. If I don't want to do it, I just tell them I don't think I'd have the time (or I just tell them that right away).

You could always do the letters, since those probably won't take so long to type up, and when you go to give them to him just tell him "I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll have time to do the design". Or you could just flat out tell him you're not comfortable with doing it because it's a religious thing he's asking you to do. You didn't sign a contract, so you shouldn't feel obligated to do it, especially if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

If he asks you to do other stuff after this, tell him you don't have the time. If you feel uncomfortable confronting him about it, talk to your grandmother. She might talk to him about it. You're not his secretary. Razz

brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzlebee Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Yeah, I told my grandma to tell him that I don't have time for it (which I really don't).
I always do that to myself though I always feel the need to help people and I can never say no.
Wizzlebee
Wizzlebee
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Same here. Razz
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down