Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really need opinions on these sims!

2 posters

Go down

Really need opinions on these sims! Empty Really need opinions on these sims!

Post by Caturae Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:04 pm

I am in the process of creating two sims atm.. and I am thinking of making them exclusive to this site when I upload them! But I'm really not sure of them so far, so would love people's opinions of them, what I could do to make them better, etc.

Really need opinions on these sims! Screenshot-198

Really need opinions on these sims! Screenshot-208

I am much more happy with the first guy than the second (something about the second's nose annoys me Sad ) I don't have names for either of them yet either, so I'd really appreciate any suggestions!
Caturae
Caturae
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum Clown July 2011 Eye Candy

Back to top Go down

Really need opinions on these sims! Empty Re: Really need opinions on these sims!

Post by simtow Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:04 pm

I really like the first one. He looks like a very high fashion model, and the faded eyebrows look good.

You're right, there is something a bit strange with number two's nose. And I personally don't like the hat but he is also a great sim! elephant
simtow
simtow
Excitable
Excitable

Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum King

Back to top Go down