Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trying to write a blog post about women/girls in poor countries..but can't figure out what to write

2 posters

Go down

trying to write a blog post about women/girls in poor countries..but can't figure out what to write Empty trying to write a blog post about women/girls in poor countries..but can't figure out what to write

Post by MadameChung Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:27 pm

trying to write a blog post about women/girls in poor countries..but can't figure out what to write.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

trying to write a blog post about women/girls in poor countries..but can't figure out what to write Empty Re: trying to write a blog post about women/girls in poor countries..but can't figure out what to write

Post by Conorsim Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Well, erm, research helps. Smile I mean, if you want to right about a certain topic, but you don't know what to write, then why are you trying to write it? You may be passionate about it but still if you want it to be a publicly-viewable blog it need plenty of research - especially with such a big and problematic topic as that one. Shy 1
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Featured Member July 2011 Featured Member
Life of the Party July 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum King

Back to top Go down

trying to write a blog post about women/girls in poor countries..but can't figure out what to write Empty Re: trying to write a blog post about women/girls in poor countries..but can't figure out what to write

Post by MadameChung Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Conorsim wrote:Well, erm, research helps. Smile I mean, if you want to right about a certain topic, but you don't know what to write, then why are you trying to write it? You may be passionate about it but still if you want it to be a publicly-viewable blog it need plenty of research - especially with such a big and problematic topic as that one. Shy 1

I kind of already did it with research. There's a thread underneath RLF about it.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down