Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how hard is it to understand my ideas for my Tudor Mayla Legacy

Go down

how hard is it to understand my ideas for my Tudor  Mayla Legacy Empty how hard is it to understand my ideas for my Tudor Mayla Legacy

Post by MadameChung Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:03 pm

1)when the children become teens should one of the kids of house 2 "die" so the graveyard of house 2 isn't "useless"? Since wives 2 and 3 (Gemma and Cassey) wouldn't "die" in house 2..since as soon as either a)they become elder or b)the heir is picked they will be moved out of the house so the new Master's 2nd and 3rd wives can be moved in. Background explation: In the past in the Middle East/India when the King/Rajahs would have more then one wife. Well the wives would fight over whose son would become the next King/Rajah and sometimes the kid..would die.. You get the idea?

2)Should the daughters be "fostered" out to other families (ie. families they will marry into when they're older?) since 1)they would have some expereince with the future in-laws, 2)it makes more room for more children.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down